Why I Didn’t Work With Jose Mourinho At Man United, Ryan Giggs Reveals

Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs has revealed that he left the club upon the arrival of Jose Mourinho because he was not given an offer.
The 43-year-old worked under Louis Van Gaal following his retirement from football, and there were hopes that he will remain in the dugout when Jose Mourinho took over last season but the Welshman left the Old Trafford to spend sometime on the sidelines.
Speaking about his exit from United, Giggs told Manchester Evening News: “There was no offer from Jose Mourinho. No offer. It was my choice to go
“As soon as Louis was going I had made my decision to go.
“I had done two years and I wanted to do three years under Louis. It didn’t happen. That was my plan to do my three years and see what happened after that.
“Unfortunately, that was cut short. It happens. That’s football. But I didn’t really feel I could go on at the club in any other capacity apart from manager.”
Mourinho opted to work with his trusted assistant Rui Faria, who had followed him from Chelsea and Real Madrid.
Giggs has also been tipped to takeover at Swansea and Southampton in the last 12 months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nawa Ooo!! 16 Years Old Dies After Passing JAMB And Post UTME Screening For Medicine (Photos)

Lord_K Jhené Aiko – Trip [iTunes + 320] (Album)

T-Raww Kari Faux – Primary (EP)